Creek Website Tools are like "Lego Bricks" for building radio websites.
They include all of the tough-to-build things like audio players and show schedules — helping radio stations save thousands of dollars on web development costs.
The website tools include:
- Show Schedule and Calendars: Add your playlist to any website.
- Playlists: Embed playlists on your website.
- Players for Broadcasts and Podcasts: Easily add Creek players to your website.
- Live Show Metadata: Current show, song, broadcast, and host name.
- Playback Controls: Button components for controlling playback — play, pause, volume, skip, etc. — that can turn any website into a Spotify-like media website.
There are a few ways to use the website tools:
- Website Embeds — Embed Creek tools on any page with simple copy-and-paste codes.
- Website Framework — Build complete radio websites with a modern framework designed for audio-based websites.
- Vue Toolkit — Use Creek tools in your Vue app to easily build single-page apps for community radio stations.
Here's an example of the show schedule.